Friday, March 23, 2012

Gamestorm!!!

Game day!
Today I'm heading up to Vancouver, WA to attend the 2012 Gamestorm, a local gaming convention. As a fairly recent resident of the Portland area, this will be my first time attending.

Its been a long time since I've been to any kind of convention. I went to a couple comic and sci-fi conventions back in my teens. I'm really looking forward to seeing the gaming floor and how everything flows.

The entire convention started yesterday and will run until Sunday. Unfortunately I have other responsibilities to I'll just be there today and most of tomorrow.

I'm hoping to be fairly active on tweeting what I'm to to (follow at @cphpitts) but if I get too involved in gaming, don't be mad.

Be back next week with some reviews of what I got to get to the table and thoughts of the convention as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment